pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
This privacy notice describes the types, methods and purposes of processing personal data acquired through the website: https://www.fondlhs.org/, with reference to those who consult it and use its services.
This notice does not apply to other websites consulted through links on https://www.fondlhs.org/.
- The Controller is: FONDAZIONE LHS, via Martiri di Cefalonia 67, 20097 San Donato Milanese (MI), tel 0244254850, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – fondlhs.org. (“Foundation”)
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSES OF PROCESSING, LEGAL BASES AND RETENTION PERIOD
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site during their normal operation acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the time necessary to perform the aforementioned activities, except for the investigation of computer crimes against the site or, through it, against the Foundation.
The legal basis of this processing is the performance of a contract which the data subject is a party to.
- Data provided voluntarily by the interested parties
Personal data voluntarily provided by the interested parties and collected by Saipem S.p.A. is processed for purposes related to the activities of the website https://www.fondlhs.org/ and the services provided. Where within the site the user is asked to provide personal data, the notice ex Art. 13 GDPR on the processing of data in relation to the purposes pursued as they occur, shall be simultaneously given.
In particular, personal data will be collected and processed for the purposes summarised below:
- to send a comment on the news published by the Controller (°)
Information on the cookies used on this Site can be found at the following url (https://www.fondlhs.org/cookie-policy/)
OBLIGATORY PROVISION OF DATA
- With the exception of what specified for browsing data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to provide the data may result in the impossibility of pursuing these additional purposes.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
- The processing of data is based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and data minimisation; it may be carried out both manually and through automated methods designed to store, process and transmit them and will take place through appropriate technical and organisational measures, as far as is justified and according to the state of the art, to ensure, among other things, the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services, avoiding the risk of loss, destruction, unauthorised access or disclosure or, in any case, unlawful use, as well as through reasonable measures to promptly erase or rectify inaccurate data with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
- Your data may be communicated to subjects acting as independent controllers (such as, for example, supervisory and control authorities and any public entity entitled to request the data) or processed, on behalf of the Foundation, by subjects designated as Data Processors, to whom appropriate operating instructions are given. These subjects essentially fall within the following categories:
- Saipem Group companies, even if not located in the EU (based on the adequacy decisions by the European Commission or on the basis of standard model clauses), in order to carry out contract management and personnel management activities;
- third parties (for example companies providing IT services, etc.) even if not located in the EU (based on the adequacy decisions by the European Commission or on the basis of standard model clauses), who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller in their capacity as Data Processors.
SUBJECTS AUTHORISED TO PROCESS DATA
- The data may only be processed by the employees of the Controller or Data Processors responsible for pursuing the purposes indicated above, who have been expressly authorised for processing and who have received appropriate operating instructions.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to his/her personal data, their correction, deletion, portability, opposition to their processing as well as the integration of incomplete personal data and the limitation of the processing in cases provided by art. 18 GDPR. Furthermore, where applicable, you can revoke consent at any time.
These rights may be exercised with the Data Controller at any time by sending a specific request in writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority and to resort to other means of protection provided for by applicable legislation.